TweeThingz is committed to respecting your privacy and the personal information you provided. As part of this commitment, TweeThingz outlines on this page the principles and practices for collecting, using, storing, or disclosing your personal information.
- "Personal information" in that sense means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information. Personal information does not include information that's already publically available.
- The only personal information TweeThingz captures is information about you provided by Twitter API that you authorized when granting TweeThingz access to your Twitter account.
- TweeThingz does capture your IP addresses to administer this site and to provide audit of security-related activity to you in your account (e.g. sign-in). TweeThingz does not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable it to identify individual visitors.
- TweeThingz does send email notifications by default. If at any time you do not wish to receive these emails, you may disable the notifications on the Account page.
- TweeThingz never sells, trades, or shares information we collect on the website with others. While TweeThingz will use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, TweeThingz does reserve the right to disclose personal information if a court order legally requires or authorizes it to do so.